Almost Impossible Trivia - Rd 3
Written by Administrator
Thursday, 11 March 2010 00:43
If this is your first time playing, please read the rules before proceeding - Rules.
The first person to submit 12 answers that match The Loserr's 12 answers will be declared the winner.
The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to Restaurant.com
You may ONLY submit one combination of answers in a calendar day for each e-mail address to
Please include in the subject line of your e-mail Almost Impossible Trivia along with your first name and location (city, state and country).
Only your name, location and your answers will be published (your e-mail will not).
The Loserr will also post how many of your 12 answers match The Loserr's.
Remember the goal is not only to provide a correct answer, but to be the same answer The Loserr has submitted.
Before you start if you want to see any of the previous rounds just click on the links - the first two rounds were 10 questions.
Paul Newman Trivia - Round 2
United States Presidents Trivia - Round 1
The topic for this round is United States, State Trivia.
1. Name one state with a Governor born in the month of April.
2. In 2005 Mississippi names the American alligator as the official State Reptile
Name one other state which has named it's official State Reptile as the American Alligator.
3. Name one state who has a Governor that was born in the state of New Jersey.
4. Name a state that became a state in the Union in the month of May.
5. Name a state which the Mocking Bird is their official State Bird.
6. Name a state which currently has a female Governor.
7. Name a state which the Monarch Butterfly is the official State Insect/Butterfly.
8. Name a state which borders on the state of Missouri.
9. Name a state which has an official state flag with ONLY one star in the flag.
10. Name a state on the continental US which have a total of 21 counties/parishes or less in the state.
11. Name a state which the White-tailed Deer is the official State Animal/Mammal.
12. Mt. McKinley in Alaska is at the highest eleveation in the United States at 20,320 ft.,
name one of the other 12 states which have an elevation point over 10,000 ft.
The best method is to cut and past the questions into the body of your e-mail and then include your answers.
Remember there is more than one correct answer to #2 through #12, but only those that match with the answer the Loserr selected will be considered correct.
Please submit your answer to
Thank you for your participation.
1. Virginia (Cream Ridge, NJ) - 3/11/2010 -3 out of 12 Matches the Loserr.
1. Indiana 2. Mississippi 3. New Jersey 4. South Carolina 5. Texas 6. Connecticut
7. West Virginia 8. Tennessee 9. Maine 10. Maine 11. Mississippi 12. Oregon
2. Pamela (Lawrence, NJ) - 3/11.2010 - 2 out of 12 Matches the Loserr.
1. Indiana 2. Florida 3. Tennessee 4. Rhode Island 5. Arkansas 6. Michigan
7. Vermont 8. Oklahoma 9. Wyoming 10. Delaware 11. Pennsylvania 12. Washington
3. Virginia (Cream Ridge, NJ) - 3/15/2010 -3 out of 12 Matches the Loserr.
1. Indiana 2. Florida 3. New Jersey 4. Minnesota 5. Mississippi 6. Arizona
7. Illinois 8. Iowa 9. California 10. Delaware 11. Wisconsin 12. Utah
Last Updated on Monday, 15 March 2010 22:26